Diddy On His Bout With Insomnia

P.Diddy Pictures, Images and Photos

"I was proud of working 18 hours a day and sleeping three hours a night. It's something now that has turned into a problem for me: not being able to sleep ... having insomnia. ... I take sleeping pills -- I don't like to take them on regular basis...My mind is always racing, and always going and always working, and it's a gift and a curse. When I was starting out it was something I embraced, but now it's something that I hate."

It was another day in the life of the mogul variously known as Sean Combs, Puff Daddy , P. Diddy and now just plain Diddy -- a man of many names and plenty of products.
Go inside the world of Sean 'Diddy' Combs.



He already has his own clothing and fragrance lines, a restaurant and a lucrative deal with Ciroc premium vodka. He's talked about opening a business school. And that's not even to mention the main attraction -- the music.

Amid a promotional orgy for the Diddy product du jour, a new line of headphones, the hip-hop star greeted me with enthusiasm.

"Whas up, how you doing man!" he said. "I'm such a fan of yours, I got a little bit nervous when I found out you were interviewing me."

In a lengthy interview on an oppressively humid day in his hometown, New York City, Diddy expounded on the arts of self-promotion and self-preservation, aging, parenthood, acting and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors